What does MBTA Green Line Tracker do?
Takes advantage of live MBTA data to show you location of Green Line trains (B C D E).
Currently GPS tracking is only available for Green Line trains when they are on the surface west of Kenmore or Copley or between Lechmere and Haymarket. There is no GPS data yet for underground trains between Haymarket and Kenmore or Haymarket and Copley but the MBTA says that is being worked on. Also, some trains do not currently have GPS trackers.
- tracking incoming trains to selected T stop
- tracking all Green Line trains on Google Map
- MBTA alerts
- Boston Subway map
- distance units in miles or kilometers
- shortcuts (create shortcut to open app directly with your T stop selected)
- arrival predictions (new feature, currently only for following stations: Woodland, Waban, Eliot, Newton Highlands, Newton Centre, Chestnut Hill, Reservoir, Beaconsfield, Brookline Hills, Brookline Village, Longwood and Fenway). New lines/stations coming soon.
- unlimited alarms
- favorite T stops
- no banner ads